Please review the documents below to determine if you need a VISA to enter Canada. If you do apply for your VISA as early as possible.
VISA Assistance Letter
IEEE Communications Society can provide with a VISA assistance letter.
Authors needing VISA Assistance letters can download them from EDAS
- Log into EDAS site, and find your paper.
- Toward the bottom of the page, you will find in the properties column the words "visa letter", and beside it, an image of an envelope outlined in yellow.
- Click on this envelope, and you will be able to confirm or change your address information reflected in the letter.
- Then the system will generate the letter for your use.
- If you have any problems, please click the help tab in the EDAS system.
- Authors need to indicate in EDAS that they are "presenters" in order to access the visa assistance letters.
- If you need a hard copy letter sent to you please complete the form at http://www.comsoc.org/node/add/visa-assistance-request, there is a $25USD mailing fee for hard copy request.