An application for a student travel grant will consist of:
1. A request letter from the student (see below).
2. The student's vita.
3. A supporting letter from the student's graduate advisor.
4. An estimate of the following costs of attending INFOCOM: airfare, hotel, and conference registration. It is anticipated that travel grants will partially cover these overall costs.
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
The letter from the student should be at most one page, and include the following information:
1. A clear indication of the type(s) of travel grant the student is applying for (A and/or B).
2. When applicable (depending on the type(s) of travel grant requested), the title of the paper that has been accepted for the current edition of INFOCOM, or the INFOCOM Mini-Conference.
3. A brief summary of research interests and accomplishments to date.
4. A description of areas reflected in the program of the current INFOCOM edition that would impact the student's research, and a statement about why the conference attendance is important to the student.
The advisor's recommendation letter for the student should include:
1. Confirmation that student is a bona fide full-time Ph.D. or M.S. candidate in good academic standing at the given institution.
2. Ways this particular student would benefit from attendance at the conference.
3. The strengths and potential contributions of the student.
Applicants should create their application as a single PDF file, following the format described above. After login to EDAS, click on the “Travel Grants" tab, look for a conference called "Student Travel Grant for The 33rd Annual IEEE International Conference on Computer Communications", and then submit the application. Direct link to the submission page is http://edas.info/G.php?g=381.