Summary of Actions
Please read the following if you have been assigned a paper to review by a TPC member for the INFOCOM 2014 conference.
If you are a TPC member yourself, please read the Guidelines for TPC Members instead.
Summary of Action Items for Delegated Reviewers
- Accept or Decline the Paper Review Invitation (within 2 days of receipt).
- Review assigned paper(s) by October 1, 2013 (Required)
- Actively participate in Online TPC Discussion for the assigned paper(s) from October 2 - 16, 2013 (Required)
Please review the INFOCOM 2014 Definition of Conflict of Interest for determining whether you are eligible to review the paper. People/institutions that you are in "conflict of interest" consist of the following:
- Same institution within 4 years (anywhere in your organization or parent company counts); note that this includes your previous or future institution if you have recently changed job, or are in the process of changing job.
- Co-author (or pending) a publication within 4 years, in any technical area, including patents, tech. reports, etc.
- Active or pending grant, proposal, or application of any sort together
- Ph.D, post-doctoral advisor/advisee at any time, current or past
- Close personal friend (or enemy!)
- Any other non-technical bias